If chronic pain is creating limitations and affecting your quality of life, chiropractic care may be able to alleviate your painful condition and provide long-lasting relief. It’s no secret that more people are seeking drug-free and non-surgical solutions for pain, and chiropractic care is an established type of treatment that can get you the results you need.
Learn how chiropractic can help restore health and function
Call us to schedule a free consultation
At Advanced Spinal Care & Rehab, we regularly treat a wide range of conditions at our medical clinic, including:
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation and find out how chiropractic care can help you.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
When you have a painful condition that’s disrupting your daily routine, chiropractic care is an effective way to get the pain relief you need. For people that want to relieve their pain without the need for surgery or pain medication, it offers a range of exciting benefits.
Not only can you expect to have less pain in the affected area, but there are also other benefits of chiropractic care that many people don’t know about.
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Increased strength
- Longer, more restful sleep
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Shorter recovery times after injury
- Better immune system function
- Improved athletic performance
- Greater stamina
- Improved function of your internal organs
- A general sense of well-being
If you think chiropractic care may be a good fit, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
At our medical clinic in Shoreview, MN, we provide a handful of chiropractic treatments that can help relieve your pain and get you back to doing the things you love.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the chiropractic care treatments we offer:
- Manual adjustments – These consist of hands-on adjustments of your vertebrae to bring them back into alignment. This also helps relieve pressure on any compressed nerves or tissue. This helps improve blood flow, and restores balance to your body.
- Cold laser therapy – We use cold lasers to penetrate through the layers of skin and subcutaneous tissue to treat injuries and degenerative conditions that are causing you pain. Cold laser therapy helps reduce inflammation and initiate the healing process.
- Massage therapy – Massage therapy is a relaxing and therapeutic treatment. It can help ease the stress on tense muscles and tissue while promoting healing and pain relief. We use massage therapy as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with other chiropractic care treatments.
If you or a loved one would like to learn more about chiropractic care in St Paul, Shoreview, Roseville, Maplewood or any city in Ramsey County, call us today at (651) 490-1507 to schedule a free consultation.